Monday, September 17, 2012

First Week Recap-by Abby

I am loving Abby's preschool teacher! She posted even more pictures from the first week of preschool. I was so nervous that Abby would not adjust as quickly as she has. She has done such a great job of getting to know the other kids and stepping out of her shy shell.  I asked Abby to tell me what was going on in the pictures.  I typed out her descriptions.     
 
"Me using scissors" (first day)

Painting the playground mural
"me painting"

 "Me and Abby doing the Minnie puzzle.  It was a lot tricker, but we could do it" (third day.  She and the other Abby have become friends)


"Playing with ponies.  That's the funnest part."  (Fourth day.When she saw that they had My Little Pony's, she was in heaven!) 

"That's playing with ponies with someone else too!"

"Me making pictures.  If you turn it all day long, you can see the pictures."

"Making pretend cookies only with us.  Someone else wanted to do some and we said yes." 

"I am making a big bear with all sorts of things." 


 
I am so proud of you Abigail! 

No comments: