Friday, May 4, 2012

Field day 2012

It was Field Day today at Carson's school. He was giddy with excitement all day long. I took the girls over to the school to watch some events and eat lunch with him.  They had relay races, dancing, giant parachutes, water games, Popsicles, etc.  Who knew spending the day out in the hot, humid weather could be so much fun?   

Playing Toss the Gator

I stood in front of him for a good 5 minutes taking pictures and video and he had no idea I was there.  He was very focused. 


This is how he sat during lunch outside.  My thighs are screaming just by looking at him! 

Posing with his friend Cam.  His mom is a room parent with me. 

Each class had on a different colored shirt.  Go Lime Green! 

1 comment:

Diane said...

That gator never had so much fun!