Being a mom is awesome. Having my house full of fun and curious children makes for very exciting days. Kayla has proven to be the most exciting and curious of the lot. She has a knack for knowing what she shouldn't get into, how to be sneaky and how to succeed with doing just about whatever she wants. Which is why when she is awake, I am on alert ALL THE TIME. I thought I would try to chronicle some of her favorite things to do. This is only a select few.
I jokingly call her our little puppy because she crawls around with things in her mouth a lot
the kitchen cabinets..hours of fun in there!
she also loves to make spit noises
the Tigger plane.
Excellent for storage (first place to look when missing a sippy cup)
And hairbrushes apparently.
Stairs
She kept giving me this goofy smile every time she saw the camera.
There's that goofy smile again.
Just tall enough to reach the drawers.
Onto the pantry. She can wedge her little fingers between the doors to get them open.
Some days it's a miracle I'm able to get anything done. Luckily, she does this pretty well too.
1 comment:
What a busy little girl! By the way...super jealous of all of your cupboards and your pantry!
Post a Comment