Friday, December 16, 2011

Jingle Bell Run

Today at Carson's school they had their annual  "Jingle Bell Run."  The kids bring bells to school and run around the track for 20 minutes shaking their bells and listening to Christmas music.  Santa also made an appearance riding a bike on the track and even climbing on the school roof to wave to the kids.  It was kind of cheesy, but I was impressed with how much Carson ran!  Here's some action shots. 


He was willing to stop for a picture before running off again

 Afterwords we went in the gym to sing Christmas songs. 
shaking his bell to Jingle Bell Rock
The girls had a blast watching the runners and I enjoyed seeing my happy little man.  Way to go Carson! 

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Such a good idea! But I am surprised they even allow that at school! I think most of the schools here aren't even allowed to celebrate any holidays so no holiday parties. Boo:(