Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Early Christmas present

The kids got surprised with an early Christmas present this year from Andrew's parents.  It was technically Kayla's present, but Carson and Abby play with it all the time.  I had to pick it up from the store and when I saw how HUGE the box was, I knew there was no way we could hide it from the kids.  So Andrew set it up and they are in heaven. 

Abby wanted to wear her bike helmet the whole day. 



 Carson thought it would be fun to put the box at the end of the slide so they could crawl through it after going down. 

I don't have any pictures of Kayla playing with it yet.  Next time we are outside I'll try to remember my camera.  Thanks Nanna and Grandad! 

1 comment:

Sally said...

We got our kids a slide for Christmas last year and they loved it too. For the first part of the year we had it inside then when the weather got warmer we moved it outside. They especially loved it when we set up the swimming pool and put the slide in it! They had a blast!