This spring we signed Carson up to play t-ball. He chose that over playing soccer again. He is on the Grasshoppers Team. Yes, they are orange. Not sure why.
Here he is on opening day. They had a parade wtih all the teams in the league. Carson's #6. We waited around FOREVER before they started the parade. So Coach Katie was having them act like different animals to keep them occupied. Great way to keep them distracted and not going stir crazy from standing around for so long.
Playing his first game. Carson was 2nd baseman. Since no one could really hit the ball past the pitchers mound, he was chatting with runners from the other team and enjoyed spinning around until he got dizzy and fell over. That's my guy!
Waiting his turn to go up to bat. I was flying solo this game, so I didn't get a picture of him hitting. We only got through 2 innings before the rain came.
Go Grasshoppers!!!
2 comments:
is the grasshopper cookie their team snack? if so, I'm coming to a game.
I love it! Uncle Brandon will be so proud!
Post a Comment