Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bib Project

I give you exhibit A:  a gorgeous baby who loves to put her hands in her mouth and drool all over the place. 

Exhibit B: the pile of drool covered bibs that we have gone through today.  Something must be done about this!  Time for a sewing project! 
Why buy bibs when you can make them!  I bought 2 hand towels, velcro and bias tape for around $12. 

Bibs make the perfect template.  I was able to get 8 bibs out of my 2 hand towels. 


Viola!  Now my baby girl has 8 more bibs dedicated to her drooling problem.  They aren't perfect, but they do the job.  And I got to use my sewing machine, which always makes me happy!  :-) 

2 comments:

OneSharpMom said...

The bibs look great. It's fun to see your family. Hope things are going well.

Tricia said...

Wow!! Super creative! Way to go, Courtney. :)