Other than being a little warm, it was a fun afternoon. We did check out the plane pull, but didn't get any pictures of that. Maybe if I joined one of the teams, that would have brought on contractions. :-)
Monday, September 27, 2010
Dulles Day 2010
On Saturday we met up with my parents at the Dulles Airport for Dulles Day/Plane Pull. We went last year and had a fun time, so we decided to go again.
I forgot what this plane is called. It's a big freight plane. These planes are HUGE!!!
The crowd heading in to check out another freight plane.
Choosing our seats for the "flight." They had seat belts that were attached to the walls. Felt like I was in an episode of NCIS.
A view of some of the other planes. We were right next to one of the airport runways, so you could watch planes take off and land too. Carson and Abby really liked that.
Carson flying a "bird."
This nice lady let Carson sit in her little plane.
Family shot before we headed home. I am 38 weeks pregnant in this picture. Sadly, all that walking around did not bring on any contractions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment