
Our little Abby girl has graduated from the crib to her "big girl bed." Here she is all smiles right before bedtime.

She started out doing really well sleeping in her bed. Me, being the paranoid mom that I am, would check on her almost every night to make sure she was okay.

hmm...apparently she prefers the floor to her bed. This was the third night in a row we found her on the floor. At least the 12 inch fall doesn't seem to wake her up. She was cushioned by a pillow coverd with a blanket (my paranoia doing some good).
Any suggestions on how to keep a toddler in her toddler bed? I'm sure Andrew is getting tired of me grabbing him everytime I find her on the floor.
2 comments:
That is absolutely hilarious! Do you just die laughing?!
Count your blessings she's falling asleep in her bed. If she ends up still asleep on the floor, just put her back in and I think she'll become less "wiggly" as she gets older and be more aware of her boundaries.
We had an entire year of Lexi not staying in her bed after we put her there. It would last hours each and every night. I was tired, she was tired and we were both stubborn. Finally we turned the doorknob on her door and would "lock" her in until she fell asleep. I know it sounds a little harsh, but believe me... we tried EVERYTHING else.
How are you feeling? Are the kids getting excited for the new baby? Abby's pictures are beautiful. She's looking so grown up! Lexi had a friend who's a boy over to play the other day... she called him Carson. (His real name was Boston.) :D
Post a Comment