Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Utah, part 2

The main reason we were in Utah was for Mallory's wedding. Since we were put in charge or camcorder duty, we didn't do so good with taking pictures. Apparently we took none at the temple and the ones we took at the reception don't include Justin. Oops. He was there, trust me!

The kids waiting so patiently for dinner to start.
Her beautiful cake. I think each layer was a different flavor of cake.

Grandma and Riya. She was full of smiles that night.

I love my sisters!



Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids. Abby absolutely refused to smile that night. At least the rest of the kids seemed to cooperate.

Our little family. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to fit into my dress, but thanks to Spanx and control top pantyhoes, I made it work!
Girl talk.
Grandpa must be in on the secrets.
Uncle Ryan to the rescue! He kept Carson entertained for quite a while with his "cookie making" ap on his iPhone.
Little girls dancing with their daddies.
Grandpa and Abigail. I promise, she really was having fun!
To end the night at the reception, there was dancing. Carson and Abby took right to it. It was a lovely wedding, aside from the bitter cold earlier in the day. Mallory and Justin looked ravishing and we had a great day!

No comments: