Wednesday, March 3, 2010

10-10-10

It's a magical day. Not only is it fun to say, but it's also when baby #3 is due. (It was also Carson's due date (10-10-05) so that makes it even more fun).
Yep, I'm preggers again! SICK as a dog, sometimes dizzy and very much tired. But isn't our little bean so gosh darn cute?!

6 comments:

Julia said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I am happy to help if you need someone to watch your little monkeys for you or anything else you might need.

Sally said...

Wow! Congratulations! Hopefully you're not sick for too much longer... Good luck! We can't wait to see you guys in April.

Danica said...

Congrats!!!! I'm excited for you guys!

OneSharpDad said...

Congrats..very exciting!

The Osborne Family said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations! Waht a cute little peanut. =)

Brittany said...

Yeah for another cutie! Hope you feel better very soon.