Ever been to a plane pull? The airport out here does one every year and I have always wanted to see it. So this year we went. Teams of 25 people have to pull this massive Fed Ex plane 12 feet in the shortest amount of time. Lots of different companies put teams together to do this. I'm not sure what you get for being the fastest. The money raised goes to the Special Olympics. Here's a vid I shot of one team pulling the plane. Ignore the strange guy in purple who kept walking in front of me.There were also a lot of planes/choppers/cars on display, which Carson loved! He got to sit in the pilot seat of this plane. Not sure what kind it was.
He also got to sit in a Coast Guard helicopter. 
We happened to be right by the runway when this plane and a few others landed. It was really cool to see it from like 15 feet away. They also did a fly by earlier that was awesome. Carson and Andrew missed it though since they were waiting inside another plane. 
Abby next to a firetruck tire. 
We could only stay for an hour, but I think we'll go back next year. I want to sit in the fighter jet!
2 comments:
Wow! That is awesome!! Great pictures, I especially like the ones of Carson driving the plane, and Abby by the tire :)
That is so cool! Next year grandma and grandpa are coming.
Post a Comment