Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Parade

Today at Carson's preschool, they had their Halloween parade and little party in their classroom. Carson was so excited to get to do the parade. He waved to everyone like he was Miss America with his mini blue and handy dandy notebook in tow. Watching his class gave me total flashbacks to when I was in elementary school. I loved doing the halloween parade. I was a cute supergirl in kindergarten! That's my older sister Lauren next to me.

Anyways...back to Carson. After the parade, we crowded into his classroom and the kids sang some Halloween songs.

Here's some videos of his parade and singing with his class. They aren't the best because I had Abigail with me and she wanted to be held. But you get the idea. I love how he is yelling "hi mommy" during the whole parade. Melts my heart!



2 comments:

Esther said...

That picture of you in kindergarten is so cute! You should post more old pictures of you!

Angelle said...

Cute Carson! I hope you guys are coming to Phoenix for Thanksgiving, I think he and Chase would love playing together!