We took a little vaca to Hershey, PA, the sweetest place on earth. I wasn't the best at taking pictures, so I really only have pictures of 1 out of 3 days there. The weather was not very nice to us that day, so we were really only in the park for a few hours. The kids rode a lot of great rides and us big kids only managed to squeeze in 1 ride, but man it was awesome!!!
If anyone is ever planning on going to Hershey Park, make sure you ride Farenheit. The hill up is almost VERTICAL and the drop is a 97 degree drop. Holy cow, totally insane! Here's some highlights of the kids rides.


Did I also mention that the temperature that day was rumored to be around 62 degrees? Yeah it was friggin freezing! We had to buy the boys hoodies and jeans, Lauren and I each got a hoodie (yay for hook-ups at the Ralph Lauren outlet!) and the girls wore their jammies. Grandpa bought a sweatshirt at the park and grandma bought Abby and Riya extra layers to wear too. Andrew and Evan were tough and braved through the cold weather.After we got rained out at the park, we went back to the Hershey Lodge and tried out the indoor pool. I was a party pooper and didn't swim, but someone had to take pictures!




We also went to the Hershey Museum, the Hershey Gardens, and Chocolate World, but I didn't get any pictures. As soon as I steal some from my family members I will post them.Our last night there. 
The kids slept incredibly well on the trip. We wore them out!

The kids slept incredibly well on the trip. We wore them out!
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe Carson went on those rides! What a great idea of a place to take the kids. They're so cute asleep...
Post a Comment