Abby's doctor appointment was today. My little one weighs 23 pounds and is 29.25 inches long. She crawls all over the place, can pull herself up to standing and is starting to explore our stairs. I had to dig out the baby gates last week. We are supposed to work on clapping and helping her to creep along the furniture. I don't know if I'm ready for my baby to start walking!
3 comments:
Tyler loves to clap. I think he got it from playing patty cakes. So, that's one idea to help her.
Love the pink BYU shirt by the way. :D
Don't you love how the doctor tries to tell you what to "work" on? So far my kids have been clapping illiterate. They just loved it but never wanted to do it themselves until much later.
Happy 1st birthday Abby! You are a cutie, and I love your shirt!
Post a Comment