Thursday, January 8, 2009

5 years...wow!

December 27th was our 5th wedding anniversary. We were planning on going out to dinner to celebrate, but when it came time, I was so tired from everything and it just never happened. He was very sweet to get my pearl earrings that I wanted. What a sweetie!


Andrew, I love you so much and can't wait to celebrate many more anniversaries with you. Thank you for 5 fabulous years!


I'm already planning an awesome celebration of 5 1/2 years in June.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Happy 5th anniversary! That is a beautiful picture of you!

Kristen said...

I love that picture of you two! :-) Happy Belated Anniversary!

LindsayAnn said...

What great pictures!!!! Don't wait until 5 1/2 to celebrate. Bring the kids to my place this weekend so you two can go out. We can lay out sleeping bags and let the kids fall asleep watching movies until you get back. Really! What day do you want to do, Friday or Sat?