Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

By a very vocal request from my mom, here's our Halloween photos. Thursday night we went to our ward Trunk or Treat and Friday night we went to a Halloween party and went trick-or-treating at about 9 or 10 homes. Without further adieu, here's the little ones!

Carson went as a blue triceratops. Both nights I could not get him to let me take a decent picture of him in his costume. This is the best I could do.
Abigail was our little pumpkin. Since she is all rolly-polly, this seemed to fit her rather well. Both nights she was very happy and content. She even fell asleep for a bit at the halloween party.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I suspect Abby figured out she wasn't getting any candy, so she might as well take a nap.

Both of them look so cute!

Kristen said...

They're adorable!!! :-) I love it!