Monday, October 20, 2008

The Birthday Present

For mine and Andrew's combined birthday presents to each other, we bought a new dishwasher. I have hated mine ever since we moved in and we decided it was time to give it the boot. We got a slammin' good deal and decided to save the $164 installation fee and do it ourselves...with some help from my dad and Evan. It took a little longer than we thought and found a few interesting things...like this when we pulled out the old one:How all that got there, I have no idea. It's low income housing...this kind of thing shouldn't surprise me.

Good bye you horrid excuse of an appliance!
Hello gorgeous! I am so glad Andrew talked me into getting this one instead of the one I was rooting for (the other one was more pretty :-)). This is the most quiet dishwasher I have ever encountered. You think it's not working that's how quiet it is. The buttons are hidden on the top, so hopefully Carson will leave it alone. If anyone is in the market for a new dishwasher, I highly recommend the Bosch. You'll never go back.

1 comment:

Abs said...

You are so lucky. We can't run our dishwasher when we're watching a movie it's so loud.