Monday, August 25, 2008

Bitter Pear Face

Since Abby has majorly increased her desire for food (her record is 13oz of milk in one sitting...and she didn't spit any of it up either!), we decided to start her on solids. She's done well with the rice cereal. Note the happy face she has because she is eating her yummy cereal.
On Sunday I thought it would be fun to throw in a fruit with her cereal for something different. The first thing I saw in my cupboard was pears, so I pulled it out. Here's the shots of what she looked like eating pears. Andrew and I kindly refer to it as the "bitter pear face". There's a lot of them because I was having too much fun taking pictures of her.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Cute!!! She seems so adorable. When am I ever going to see her? Yo know...you could come out to Oklahoma. People our always coming here for vacations...it's like the number 1 tourist spot i the world.