Wednesday, June 4, 2008
What happens for doing something good for humanity...
Last Wednesday, Andrew went down to the church to give blood. Now one would expect a little bruising after doing something like giving blood, but what happened to Andrew is almost rediculous! We have been monitoring his bruise and were quite impressed with how it has turned out.
He took some permanent marker and marked out the perimeter of the bruise so he could see if it was going to grow any bigger. This was about 5 days after giving blood. So far it hasn't grown outside of his perimeter markers, but it has gotten darker.
Here I decided to use my measuring tape so you could get a real feel for how big his bruise really is. After looking at his arm get worse by the day, it makes me even more set in my ways that I will never give blood. If this is what happens for getting a little needle poke...DON'T sign me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sheesh, that's ridiculous. Does it hurt?
Yikes! That's worse that it was when we were out there. I've never had that happen. I bet they hit something just right. Hopefully it'll get better soon. Aub
Post a Comment