I took a bunch of video clips at this class, but I am going to attempt to put them into one video. I'll post it later.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Warning: Guppy in the water
Carson started up his guppy swim class a few weeks ago. It's been a while since he had been swimming, so we weren't sure if he would still be comfortable in the pool. Let's just say that he does not have a problem being in a swimming pool. The kid must have been a fish in a past-life.
So excited for the class to start.
Ready to jump
Splash!
Blowing bubbles. Carson's really good at getting his face in the water and trying to blow bubbles along with Andrew. He has no fear...which I can't decide if that is a good thing or not.
Climbing out of the pool all by himself
Okay so they have these really cool noodle things that are in the shape of a "V." They have a band that goes across it that the child lies on, and a handle on the point to hold onto. Really cool way to help them float.
I took a bunch of video clips at this class, but I am going to attempt to put them into one video. I'll post it later.
I took a bunch of video clips at this class, but I am going to attempt to put them into one video. I'll post it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea for swimming lessons! He looks so cute. And what a good dad to take him.
Post a Comment