Monday, April 28, 2008

Big Milestone

Well Abby has hit her first milestone in life. She is now in the double digits. I can't believe that she is already 10 days old! Time flies. We took her to get some pictures taken this morning. Hopefully they come out cute. Gotta love the pictures of naked babies. I'll post the proofs when we get them in a few weeks.

Here's a recap of what we did for the past few days...

When Carson was little, he used to put his hands on his chest, like this. So when I saw Abby doing it in her swing, I had to get a picture.
Carson is showing off his new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse jammies that grandma bought for him. This was a rare moment when he was happy and he didn't look like he was all swollen and puffy from his allergies.

A sad attempt to get a picture of Andrew and I with Abby. At least she looks cute. No one will be looking at us anyway. Aunt Lauren (and baby bump Williams) holding Abby last Saturday.

Uncle Evan and Abby taking a snooze. She looks like she's giving the "Why I Outta!" sign with her arm. The first photo of all 4 of us. Poor Carson looks like he has 2 black eyes due to his allergies bothering his eyes.

Uncle Evan taught Carson a new game. It now one of Carson's favorite games to play. Here is Evan, Landon, Andew and Carson playing "Earthquake." The video is a little shaky because I am trying not to laugh while filming.

Over and Out.

1 comment:

Abs said...

I love the family picture. The more kids you have, the harder it is to find a shot where everyone looks good. I can't believe you have two kids!