
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Playdough
Earlier this week Carson and I were without a car. One of my tires had a hole in it. So while it was at the shop, we were stuck at home. I thought it would be fun to do something different, so I called my mom and got a recipe for homemade play-dough. To my knowledge, Carson has only had exposure to play dough one other time in his life. So I figured this could be a fun way to spend the afternoon. Well it was a good idea in theory. Carson had more interest in the candy cane cookie cutter than the actual dough. He would barely touch it. I had fun with it at least! 

My snowman creation. Carson was willing to put the hat on top, but that's it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I wish J had no interest in playdoh. It ends up all over her toys and in the carpet. Blah. Count yourself lucky.
Remember our yellow playdough guy? I think I still have a picture of it somewhere. :)
Now I know what you've always wanted when I need to get your birthday gift...
Mom
I'm excited to play play dough with Zeke in a few months, that looks like fun!
Is that a foreman grill spatula in the first picture? How funny!
This is such a good idea! I'm going to try this with Luke.
The funny thing about this entry, is that I had made play-dough for my mom's class and then I came on the computer and saw your entry!!! (I've been meaning to type this comment for a few days, haha) But yeah, great Bodah's think alike! Miss you!
Post a Comment