Easter Sunday arrived and we got Carson all dressed up in his Easter best. I must say he looked absolutely adorable! Here's some pictures of him finding his easter eggs and basket.
I threw a t-shirt on Carson so he wouldn't get his clothes dirty when he ate lunch. Then he found Andrew's BYU hat and decided he needed to be wearing more BYU apparel.After church we booked it over to Lauren's to have Easter dinner with my family and also celebrate my dad's birthday. We took some family shots at lauren's house later in the day, but those are on her camera, so as soon as I get them I will post them.We didn't have time to decorate easter eggs that night, so we got together on Monday and colored eggs while also trying out a new recipe (which was totally awesome!) I made Rachael Ray's Spaghetti and Meatball Stoup. All around a great Easter. I'm just sad that I have to now wait another year for mini-eggs. Oh well. Something to look forward to!
3 comments:
Carson looks SO cute in his suit! Its still funny to me how we always have babies almost exactly at the same time. Carson and JJ and Zoe and the newbie.
Carson is such a mini-man! What a cutie!
He looks so handsome in his little suit! I really don't think he can get any cuter!
Post a Comment