So I got tagged by Tricia. Thanks Skoos!
Rules: Answer each question about yourself, then tag 5 people by posting their names and leaving them a comment on their blog.
10 Years Ago: I was 15 and was in 8th grade. This was the year when my family moved from Utah to New Jersey. In Sparta, they had the 8th graders moved to the high school since the junior high was too small. So I got 1 year of middle school and 5 years of high school. Around this time I was probably anticipating my friend Anna's infamous birthday party at the roller rink and staying up way too late working on web pages with my friend Elizabeth. Let's just say I was pretty dorky back then. Ahh...memories.
Things On My To Do List Tomorrow: Give Carson his bath, do the laundry, work on my primary assignments, clean the upstairs bathroom and watch my Roswell dvd when it comes in the mail. :-)
Snacks I enjoy: Depends on if you are talking about pregnancy snacks or non-pregnancy snacks. Right now I am loving oranges, tomatos, peanut butter sandwiches, cereal, Cadbury mini-eggs (my absolute favorite!!!), and string cheese.
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire? I would go out and buy me a sweet home with a monster garage, backyard complete with garden and a fabulous master bathroom. I'd get a new computer, new cars and then plan my trip to Australia.
3 Of My Bad Habits: procrastinating just about everything that I should do; being too lazy to make the bed, shopping at Ann Taylor (at least Andrew would probably call this a bad habit. I prefer to think of it as an investment.)
5 places I have lived: I have to think of this in reverse. Okay...Herndon, VA; Annandale, VA; Provo, UT; Sparta, NJ; South Jordan, UT, West Jordan, UT.
Jobs that I have had: Clinical coordinator for a dentist office (fancy name for office slave), teachers assistant at a preschool/daycare, "official" pool cleaner at the Regency Apartments, production assistant at BYU Counseling Center.
Things most people don’t know about me: My favorite band now and always will be Savage Garden, I met Lucy Lawless (Xena) and got her autograph, I got lost in London while on a school trip, I won't try any new cereal, and secretly I've always wanted to play the bass guitar.
I have no idea who to tag. There's too many of these things going around right now. If anyone is bored, go for it.
2 comments:
I love the bass guitar comment. You should go for it...Imagine, you and Amanda together. She on the violin and you on the bass...sweet!
Fun post! So about the cereal, do you only eat cereal you had when you were little? If so, you've probably never had Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats, or Reese's Puffs, they're both pretty good.
Post a Comment