Happy Valentine's Day! I hope that everyone is having a great v-day. Mine has been rather eventful. I took my valentine (Carson is my valentine today; Andrew is my valentine on Saturday) with me to my doctor's appointment. Carson did very well while we were there. Not too much to report there. I've gained more weight, the baby still has a heartbeat and I'll be back in 2 weeks. Carson got a piece of candy on the way out, so he was very happy. Then it was off to the dry cleaners! They also gave Carson a piece of candy. He was in heaven on the ride home. Since I spent all-day yesterday thinking it was Thursday, I made my new recipe on Wednesday. So for dinner I am going to feast on leftover beef fajitas. And when Carson is in bed, I am going to watch Becoming Jane. It came today from netflix. Yay for chick flic! Saturday is officially Valentine's Day for Andrew and I since he has to work so much. Last night he didn't leave work until midnight...poor guy! But in celebration of this day of love, I'd like to leave everyone with a last minute idea for the perfect valentine's day present.Thursday, February 14, 2008
Share the love
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope that everyone is having a great v-day. Mine has been rather eventful. I took my valentine (Carson is my valentine today; Andrew is my valentine on Saturday) with me to my doctor's appointment. Carson did very well while we were there. Not too much to report there. I've gained more weight, the baby still has a heartbeat and I'll be back in 2 weeks. Carson got a piece of candy on the way out, so he was very happy. Then it was off to the dry cleaners! They also gave Carson a piece of candy. He was in heaven on the ride home. Since I spent all-day yesterday thinking it was Thursday, I made my new recipe on Wednesday. So for dinner I am going to feast on leftover beef fajitas. And when Carson is in bed, I am going to watch Becoming Jane. It came today from netflix. Yay for chick flic! Saturday is officially Valentine's Day for Andrew and I since he has to work so much. Last night he didn't leave work until midnight...poor guy! But in celebration of this day of love, I'd like to leave everyone with a last minute idea for the perfect valentine's day present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day Court!
Did your hubby have to work late on V-day too? When is your due date again?
Post a Comment