I'm only 25 weeks along and already I'm getting the urge to "nest." We bought Carson a big boy bed yesterday, so I've been cleaning up his room and getting it ready for the bed to be delivered on Saturday. We got an awesome deal on a memory foam twin bed, so he's going to be sleeping in comfort. So today I went to Target to buy a bed rail. Well since I was there, I decided to buy some pink burp rags and girl bibs and some cute onesies. If they had some cute blankets I probably would have picked up some of those too! So now I'm all antsy trying to figure out where to keep everything. I don't know why I feel like I have to be totally organized now, but I do. I've been making a list of things I need to get and have already warned Andrew that I'm in the "nesting" mood. He's been very accepting of me going overboard with baby stuff. Thank goodness! I thought you weren't supposed to get these urges until it got a lot closer to the due date. I'm just strange I guess. Now if only I could find a good baby name. Any suggestions?
1 comment:
I've been feeling the same way! I am going nuts figuring out how do decorate Luke's new room since the new baby is going to get his. I can't wait to go to Ikea to buy cheap new furniture, and I even got a sewing machine so I can make duvet covers and baby blankets. Yeah, I'm nesting in a major way too. I can never remember how many weeks I am so I just look at your blog to remember. (Thanks for putting that little counter up.)
Post a Comment