On October 14, Carson turned 2-years-old! I can't believe how big he is now! That day we had a joint family birthday party for both Carson and Andrew. Andrew's birthday is on October 17
th. I tried to take pictures of the whole day, but didn't do the best job. Here's what I got.

The birthday breakfast-cinnamon toast, strawberries, and milk.

The birthday bath.
Present time! Here he is looking at his new book Tails.
Checking out his new set of Matchbox cars. Carson LOVES cars!
Carson helping Andrew blow out the birthday candle...from a safe distance. Andrew personally requested a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake.

Playing with Uncle
Dayne and soon-to-be Aunt
Myhoa.
Mmm...ice cream cake!

And the other birthday boy...happy 28
th birthday Andrew!
2 comments:
So I'm torn as to which picture is the best. The bathtub, the cars, or the one with Andrew holding the cake (but really...Andrew's face is what makes that one so good, haha). :-)
Happy Birthday Carson!
Post a Comment