Nanna, Carson, dadda and I in the Australia exhibit. Yikes, you can see my pregnancy pudge!!
At the dolphin show waiting for it to start. Carson liked watching them jump out of the water. This was one of my favorite parts of the day. Now I can let my Sea World grudge go...my family knows what I'm talking about. :-)Relaxing after a busy morning with the fishes. I wanted to get a picture of Carson by the shark tanks, but I didn't think that flash photography would be a wise thing to do around sharks. Call me crazy. But they have a cool shark tank. I recommend it. My second favorite part of the aquarium.
After lunch we were planning to go to Fort McHenry, but Carson fell asleep on the way, so we took that as our cue to head home. That will be for another trip to Baltimore.
No comments:
Post a Comment