The before shot in his high chair.
The after picture. Note the new shirt he is wearing. He didn't want to wear the smock, so he had hair all over his shirt when we were done. So we ran to Old Navy afterwords and I got him a new shirt to wear home. Plus when he got his haircut, the stylist gave him a lollypop and he drooled orange all over his blue shirt.Overall a better trip than his first one. I told her to do as much with the scissors as possible, which helped a lot. He gets scared by the clippers. Between the orange lolly and Dora on the tv, he survived another trip to Cartoon Cuts.
3 comments:
Luke is scared of the clippers too. You would think he was being murdered when we are cutting his hair. Kids are funny.
I don't even attempt to take Jackson to the barber shop -- I cut his hair, and I use scissors -- no clippers. It's amazing how you can learn to cut hair by cutting your own kid's. By the way, Carson looks good with that new do.
That's one cute kid!
Post a Comment