Saturday, April 7, 2007

Busy Baby

Wow! We had a lot of fun the past few days. To start off, Carson found out that the Swiffer mop is way fun to play with. He helped me mop my bathroom floors and did a mighty fine job. If anyone needs their floors mopped, I know the perfect little boy who would love to help. He will even unroll your toilet paper free of charge. What can I say? He's just that kind of guy.


On Friday I got a call in the wee early hours of the morning (okay so 8:15 is early for me) with an invite to go to the circus. Charlene Sharp had tickets for her family and found that 2 year olds and under are free. Well since she bought a ticket for her 2 year old who didn't need one, she kindly offered Carson and I a seat. After careful processing in my morning thought processes, we gladly accepted. It was a lot of fun! I was surprised by how well it kept Carson's attention. He wouldn't let me get any pictures of him while we were there. This was the best that I could do.


Not the best, but it works I guess. Here are some more pictures from our circus experience. All in all, 2 thumbs up. If the Ringling Brothers & Barnum & Bailey circus comes to town, I highly recommend that you get tickets.


Okay so in this photo, these guys are swinging on these swings and when they get going high, one of them flies off and does these mad flips onto a mat. It was so cool!
The Grand Finale. Carson really liked the elephants.

No comments: