So back in high school, I decided that there needed to be a holiday where all you had to do was be happy. Nautrally I called it "Happy Day." It was decided that March 14th would from then on be known as Happy Day. So Happy Happy Day!
Also today, Carson turned 17 months. I can't believe how big he is! Is he just not the cutest thing ever? I just love that toothy smile. Yesterday he was walking around the coffee table saying "hi daddy" over and over. It was so cute! It probably would have been more cute if Andrew was home at the time. Once Andrew did get home, he wouldn't do it again. Such a tease. He loves to say "hi." That seems to be his new favorite word. For a while it was "hey...yeah." At times that sounded like "hi ya". Now it's gone to "hi." We went to the mall today with my mom and sister and Carson was saying "hi" to just about everyone we passed. His favorite people to impress are the old grey-haired women. One stopped us for at least 5 minutes to talk. He's a ladies
man, even at 17 months old. I tried to get a picture of the two of us together, but it's hard to get his attention away from Sesame Street. This was the best I could do. Cookie Monster is more entertaining than me. What can I say?
Also today, Carson turned 17 months. I can't believe how big he is! Is he just not the cutest thing ever? I just love that toothy smile. Yesterday he was walking around the coffee table saying "hi daddy" over and over. It was so cute! It probably would have been more cute if Andrew was home at the time. Once Andrew did get home, he wouldn't do it again. Such a tease. He loves to say "hi." That seems to be his new favorite word. For a while it was "hey...yeah." At times that sounded like "hi ya". Now it's gone to "hi." We went to the mall today with my mom and sister and Carson was saying "hi" to just about everyone we passed. His favorite people to impress are the old grey-haired women. One stopped us for at least 5 minutes to talk. He's a ladies
man, even at 17 months old. I tried to get a picture of the two of us together, but it's hard to get his attention away from Sesame Street. This was the best I could do. Cookie Monster is more entertaining than me. What can I say?
No comments:
Post a Comment